Thursday 16 August 2012

Oooh, I forgot











 Hello again!

I forgot to put this on yesterday!
This is a silly little venture I started a week or so ago when I was bored on the train and it turned out to be a lot more enjoyable than I realised. I never thought I'd look forward to a commute in my life... but there we go.
I finished inking it yesterday (not easy on a wobbly carrage when someone's bag is up your nose) and it's a little A7 comic book! It's a strange little story that I suppose is aimed at teenagers or something. I don't really know. *Shrugs* I just kind of ran with it and threw a dragon in at the end. I do love making up back stories for characters though (I do it at work all the time). The comic is far from perfect and I'm not sure if it'll even be legible (not helped that my scanner is being a bugger), but here, have a little gander!































So yeah!

That's been making the train journey go quicker. It's been quite a positive experience. I may have to invest a bit more time in actually thinking up a proper story, designing some characters (so they're not just wearing t-shirts and trousers) and drawing some actual backgrounds and environments (though in my defense most of this was set in a cave, so squiggly lines seemed fine).
Wheeeeeyyyyy.

Peace!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment