Wednesday 27 February 2013

Facebook and bad quality photos

So, I am terrible at updating blah blah blah etc,

HOWEVER,

I have started a new facebook illustration page, which I seem to be much less precious of, so I'm posting up a lot more things on there. It's mostly just quick roughs and unfinished things that I've taken bad quality photos of, but it's quicker and easier. So if you like my stuff, you should probably go and have a gander of that!
(Also I'm probably not going to posting comics and stuff on that one, so it should remain swear free lol)
https://www.facebook.com/JoBowesIllustration

Just in case you don't, here's a poor scan of a clown fish to tide you over until I have a bit more time:


He's mega grumpy because he's not very funny.

Woot, 
Over and out.
x


No comments:

Post a Comment